Meet The Crew
Back To Main
We Have 3 Sailing Tours to Choose From:
|These 'guidelines' may give you an idea of which tour you would like...
|The Morning Tour
11:30am - 1:30pm:
- Nice for families and groups
- Typically Light Wind
- Great morning activity on a day off
- Fun time to swim, if you like.
|The Afternoon Tour
3:00pm - 5:00pm:
- Sailor's Heaven!
- Typically the Best Wind
- Good mix of Families, Couples & Individuals
- Memory-maker Outing before Dinner
- May swim or 'drag' on lines behind boat
- Fun Sight-Seeing for All!
|The Sunset Tour
7:15pm until Sunset
(6:45pm after Aug.12th)
- Mostly Couples and Friends
- Relaxed, Romantic Atmosphere
- A Unique 'Date' setting with plenty of time to talk, share a drink, and watch the sun go down on beautiful Lake Michigan.
- Slightly Longer Tour, added time to enjoy the scenery and relax.
- A Special Place to Celebrate an Anniversary - We've even had Proposals made on The Sunshine!
- All 3 Tours usually visit both, Lake Charlevoix AND Lake Michigan!
Season: June 13th - Labor Day
- Group Outings
Available: Click Here for
- Pop and a
Great Time Provided!
- You may bring your own Beverages and Food to Enjoy.
- Click Here for a map to Sunshine Charters!
- Phone for Reservations: 231-547-0266
- Credit Cards
PO Box 774, Charlevoix, Mi 49720
Phone: 231-547-0266 · Email
Designs by HomePage
Copyright © 2003 - 2005 All Rights Reserved.